The digital revolution has urged brands and advertisers to reshape the way they connect and engage with customers regionally and globally. At the same time, MarTech innovation through the likes of Data Analytics, AI, Machine Learning, Automation and the use of chatbots to enhance customer experience is growing at an unprecedentedly speed. At the summit you will find out:
How will MarTech help your team tackle complexities in a digital world?
What to consider when prioritizing new technologies & planning your MarTech roadmap?
How do you guarantee seamless customer experience while leveraging your investment?
This year's MarTech Summit will focus on 4 themed subjects. The Summit agenda has been RELEASED! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a copy.
01. The Role of Marketing Leaders
02. New Partnerships
03. Cross-Function Collaboration
04. Impact of 5G, AI & IoT
05. GDPR Transforms Digital Mkt
06. FinTech & Blockchain
Content Marketing Strategy
01. AI & Personalisation Marketing
02. Location-Based Experience
03. Deliver Right Content @ Right Time
04. Live Video Marketing Innovation
05. Leveraging Multi-Types of Content
06. Collaborations with Micro-Influencers
07. Various of Social Media Tools
01. Data-Driven e-Commerce Strategy
02. AI & Marketing Performance
03. Capitalize Disruptive Technologies
04. Customer Data Optimization
05. Online Data vs. Offline Experience
06. Impact of Machine Learning
07. Measure Marketing Outcomes
Customer Experience & Engagement
01. Chatbots & AI drive Engagement
02. Customer-Centric Strategy
03. Loyalty & Retention
04. Omnichannel Marketing
05. Managing Customer Experience with New Technologies
We're currently recruiting speakers, 33 OUT OF 40 have been secured! The initial agenda has been RELEASED! Please contact Lin to request a copy.
Chief Marketing Officer
Head of Digitalization
General Manager, Global Marketing
Dr. Inga-Lena Darkow
Senior Manager， Advanced Business Analytics, Asia
Director of Marketing
Head of Digital Transformation & Innovation
Chief Marketing Officer
Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer
Director, Marketing Asia
Head of Digital Transformation & Revenues
Alicia Garcia Herrero
Chief Economist, Asia Pacific
This summit aims to gather 220+ senior level executives from Hong Kong, Greater China & the wider region to tackle the most challenging issues, capture opportunities and seek innovative solutions through network & discussions in the Marketing Technology fields.
Venue details to be confirmed soon.