The digital revolution has urged brands and advertisers to reshape the way they connect and engage with customers regionally and globally. At the same time, MarTech innovation through the likes of Data Analytics, AI, Machine Learning, Automation and the use of chatbots to enhance customer experience is growing at an unprecedentedly speed. At the summit you will find out:
How will MarTech help your team tackle complexities in a digital world?
What to consider when prioritizing new technologies & planning your MarTech roadmap?
How do you guarantee seamless customer experience while leveraging your investment?
This year's MarTech Summit will focus on 4 themed subjects:
Content Marketing Strategy
01. AI & Personalisation Marketing
02. Location-Based Experience
03. Deliver Right Content @ Right Time
04. Live Video Marketing Innovation
05. Leveraging Multi-Types of Content
06. Collaborations with Micro-Influencers
07. Various of Social Media Tools
01. The Role of Marketing Leaders
02. New Partnerships
03. Cross-Function Collaboration
04. Impact of 5G, AI & IoT
05. GDPR Transforms Digital Mkt
06. FinTech & Blockchain
01. Data-Driven e-Commerce Strategy
02. AI & Marketing Performance
03. Capitalize Disruptive Technologies
04. Customer Data Optimisation
05. Online Data vs. Offline Experience
06. Impact of Machine Learning
07. Measure Marketing Outcomes
Customer Experience & Engagement
01. Chatbots & AI drive Engagement
02. Customer-Centric Strategy
03. Loyalty & Retention
04. Omnichannel Marketing
05. Managing Customer Experience with New Technologies
Initial agenda has been RELEASED! Please email Luke at email@example.com to request a copy.
We're recruiting speakers! 29 out of 40 confirmed!
Please email Rahmi at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore more!
Head of Media/Digital
Bayu Fariesta Sakti
VP, Head of Digital Performance Marketing
Corporate Head of Digital Marketing
Cluster Director of Marketing Communication
VP, Marketing Country Head
AVP, Head of Digital Marketing & Strategy
Head of Digital, Technology & Marketing
Head of Marketing, GrabFood
This summit aims to gather 200+ senior-level executives based in Indonesia and surrounding Southeast Asia countries to tackle the most challenging issues, capture opportunities and seek innovative solutions through network & discussions in the Marketing Technology fields.
Indonesia being one of the top active countries through the Digital Transformation journey will be an invaluable stop of our MarTech Road Trip in Asia.
Venue details to be confirmed soon.