MarTech Thoughts | Shigeto Miyamoto
What are the key priorities for a MarTech stack optimisation strategy to achieve?
- Drive pipeline growth or acceleration.
What would your company use AI the most for?
- Create scaled hyper-personalised content.
What are the major roadblocks in trialling the new innovations in marketing technologies?
How important is data in making marketing decisions and engaging customers?
- Very important - I always leverage data 100% of the time.
How do you see the skillsets needed for the marketing profession changing?
- Fail forward - ability to fail quickly at a small scale and attempt bigger.
With the recent developments and incorporation of technology, should we still perceive marketing as a social science?
- Social science and art of human interaction.
If you had to build a marketing strategy at your organisation for 2021 from scratch, what type of partners would you look for to collaborate?
- A creative agency who can partner with us in iteration from design to validation with customers.
Can new partnerships help shift the mindset from a product-centric model to more customer-centric?
- Hopefully. We can only have high hopes. It is up to customer on this part as well.
How do you maximise cross-team communication with new MarTech tools?
- It is about mindset and the tool leverage only what we aim at.