MarTech Thoughts | Vincent Leung
What are the key priorities for a MarTech stack optimisation strategy to achieve?
- Improve marketing efficiency.
What would your company use AI the most for?
- Develop data-led marketing campaigns.
What are the major roadblocks in trialling the new innovations in marketing technologies?
How important is data in making marketing decisions and engaging customers?
- Important - I rely on data 60-80% of the time.
What is the one marketing platform / app / solution you can't live without? Why?
- As the global manager of digital marketing for my company, I lead all social media accounts internationally by overseeing all regional social activities; thus, my team uses Sprinklr, the social media management tool, to ensure everyone is in sync when it comes to international social media management.
How do you see the skillsets needed for the marketing profession changing?
- All marketers need a digital mindset in order to grasp the everchanging marketing industry. In fact, just the marketing team won't be enough, but the entire company needs to be aware of the digital transformation as well otherwise the integration needed for effective martech within the company won't be efficient.