Welcome to The Virtual MarTech Summit where the best minds in modern marketing technology converge. You’ll hear from leaders working in a cross-section of industries whose stories illustrate unique company pain points, breakthroughs, and triumphs.
We are living through extraordinary times as we simultaneously experience a global pandemic and digital revolution that present both challenges and opportunities. The MarTech industry has undoubtedly undergone transformation with advancements such as AI, Machine Learning, CDP, Automation, and Data Analytics. Yet implementing these emerging technologies in an uncertain climate requires knowledge, flexibility, and strategic intent.
Join us at this virtual summit where you’ll learn:
What are the relevant technologies, trends & strategies that are benefiting the industry and have a track record of generating revenue?
What are the top considerations to keep in mind when introducing new technologies and planning your MarTech roadmap for 2021?
How are market-leading companies thinking about key topics like digital transformation, customer experience, personalisation, and brand management in the midst of a rapidly-changing environment?
We're currently recruiting speakers from solution providers as well as end-users, the agenda will be released by May 2021. Please email Lin at email@example.com if you'd be interested to speak or recommend a speaker. Please check out draft agenda below:
Below is a draft agenda that outlines the themes / topics to be covered at the summit. Please email Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd be interested to speak or recommend a speaker.
Limited slots for top MarTech solution providers to showcase their services and insights at a branded virtual breakout session
This session gives the audience the opportunity to join individual sessions and interact with providers & their peers! You will be able to download free resources, ask questions, request a meeting & more!
12:20 - 12:30
The MarTech Summit Team
12:30 - 13:00
Fireside Chat | The Power of AI in the Post-COVID World
- How companies adapt trends through data analytics, machine learning and algorithms
- How AI can immensely empower the post-COVID world and maximising business outcomes
- How AI is changing consumption patterns and business models
13:00 - 13:30
Fireside Chat | Better Customer Experience with Data Analytics
- The importance of advanced data-driven customer experience infrastructure helps companies deliver hyper-personalised experience and product to customers
- How to expanding your data channels, and refine customer’s interests/needs through data analytics, in order to gain customer satisfaction in tandem
- Customer-first, transforming data into the best business decision
13:30 - 14:10
Panel Discussion | Design Customer-Centric Experience through Digital Transformation
- The concept of customer centrism, linking customer experience with business outcomes
- How to build and define a customer-centric mindset and strategy in the post-crisis world
- Integrating customer centric experience with customer success, maximising the product/service value from customer point of view, and increasing customer retention
14:10 - 14:20
Lightning Talk | How Forward-Thinking is Your Organisation?
14:20 - 14:50
Fireside Chat | Re-Thinking Digital Content Marketing for B2B Businesses in the Post-Crisis Digital World
- Trough uncertain times, CMOs are ‘forced’ to re-think/re-design their digital plan and budget
- The importance of having a clearly-defined digital marketing strategy plan to support digital transformation and company growth
- How to sustain relationships with customers and prove the business value from content strategy
14:50 - 15:20
Fireside Chat | Optimising MarTech Stack to Improve Customer Digital Experience
- Improving customer data platform to optimise a better customer digital experience
- Keeping consistency on digital platform, delivering an omni-channel experience
- Integrating MarTech in order to improve customer relationships and retention, gathering and evaluating customer feedbacks, improving user interface design
15:20 - 16:00
Panel Discussion | How to Create Winning Post-COVID CX Strategy
- Transforming customer journey through data capturing & customer feedback, understand customer engagement level
- Roll out a cogent strategic plan that addresses customer needs. The CX strategy must actualise the business strategy
- Understanding & accepting business transcendence as companies, blurring the lines between virtual & physical worlds
16:00 - 16:05
Chairperson Closing | What the Future Holds for All of Us in the Digital World
End of Summit